Sunday, August 22, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog! This first post from me launches the beginning of a new endeavor that I have decided to attempt. I had resisted writing and maintaining a blog up until now, simply because I struggled with reasoning why anyone would really care about what I have to say. I still have a difficult time with that line of thought but then I started thinking that if I could help just one person with some problem, issue or scenario, then it would be well worth maintaining a blog. I don’t really know what direction this blog will ultimately go, but my desire is that you will find something in the posts that I write that will be beneficial in your life. I humbly submit that my brain definitely does NOT contain a treasure trove of knowledge but I do hope that my experiences and what am able to share with you will in some way contribute something to your life in a positive way. With that being said, I’ll also be the first to readily admit that I am still learning, making mistakes and growing as time goes on. 

My interests vary widely. The curiosity and interest that I have in a wide variety of subjects has actually been one of my pitfalls. I have often found myself involved in so many things (at once) that I enjoy doing and participating in, that it has at times prevented me from completing projects in a timely manner. This scenario is terribly frustrating to me (and my wife)! So, I have been working on trying to focus on just a few projects at a time in order to finally say, “DONE!”
My plan is to submit new posts at the rate of at least 1 per week. Each post will likely be on a different topic or subject in an effort to diversify what I present to you. So…… my hope is that you find my site interesting enough to come back to and one that you want to share with your friends and family as I describe on these pages, WHAT WORKS FOR ME!

2 comments:

  1. glad you are blogging! i'm excited to read it.
    and thanks for the shout out.
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere, Kevin!!! I look forward to your insights on a variety of subjects. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete